The exhibitor is free to choose his/her means of shipping. To aid in your shipping needs, NY International Bridal Week commonly works with the companies listed on the left for domestic ground transportation services:
Airways Freight is the official carrier of NY International Bridal Week. They will be available on site to answer outbound shipping questions. You can contact Airways Freight at (866) 745-7515 for advanced questions and scheduling.
Airway Freight/Exhibit Solutions | Ed Andel | firstname.lastname@example.org | (866) 745-751
September 2-30: Warehouse shipment ONLY
NY International Bridal Week® 2016
C/O UPS Freight
Exhibitor Name / Booth ####
295 Lombardy St.
Brooklyn, NY 11222
DIRECT SHIPMENT TO DOCK
October 5 - 7: Open to everyone
NY International Bridal Week ® 2016
(Your Company Name)
(Your Booth Number XXXX)
c/o Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc.
755 12th Ave. (55th Street and 12th Avenue)
New York, NY 10019
c/o Shipper’s Name, address and phone number
Important: These shippers are provided for your convenience only. MMPI makes absolutely no representation or warranty as to the ability, quality or expertise of any shipper, and disclaims any liability for any loss, cost or damage of any shipment in the care, custody or control of any shipper.
Exhibitors must maintain their own insurance, as customary insurance provided by shippers is usually inadequate. Please see your shipper for additional technical details.
Consolidate all freight—booth, merchandise, literature, etc.—into one shipment.
- Clearly label all packages with show name, company name, and booth number. Remove all old labels
- Create a detailed inventory sheet of every item you are shipping or bringing to the show. Be able to provide the number of units, item descriptions (i.e. cartons, cases, crates, and/or individual items), and weight for all shipments being delivered to the Show.
- All shipments should include piece count to ensure proper tracking, manifesting, and delivery of freight.
- Insure your merchandise against theft, damage, and loss from the time it leaves your facility until it returns.
A handling charge of $60.00 per 100lbs is applied to shipments that arrive outside the designated shipping schedules OR to shipments that exceed the freight size limitations.
You may hand-carry small items in via the regular show entrances, but you will not be permitted to use handcarts and flatbeds. Small two wheel dollies and luggage carts are acceptable.
UPS/FED EX/SMALL PACKAGE SERVICES
All packages will be received through the loading dock. Please note that piece counts cannot be guaranteed for such shipments. Any packages received outside of the designated shipping schedule will be billed at a rate of $60.00 per 100lbs.
FREIGHT MOVE-IN AND OUT
DELIVERY HOURS ONLY
Wednesday, October 5 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (FedEx and UPS ONLY – NO SET UP) Thursday, October 6 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Friday, October 7 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Any deliveries made outside these times will be subject to a charge of $60.00 per 100 lbs.
Monday, October 10 (POVs only) 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The loading of POV’s will begin upon the completion of the return of empties.
Tuesday, October 11 8:00 am - 12:00 NOON (Carriers must be checked in by 10am)
You may ship your materials from the show via any carrier. You are required only to contact your carrier, pack your materials, and file a Bill of Lading with the freight desk. Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc. assumes no responsibility for shipments until they are collected from the exhibitor’s booth. A representative of the exhibitor should remain with their property until this has been done.
Representatives from Airways Freight will be on site for move-out. Airways Freight offers services for UPS and Fed Ex air and ground. They do not offer service for UPS or FedEx Freight.
PLEASE NOTE: If your carrier fails to check in by the designated check in time of 10:00 am, your merchandise will be delivered to you via Airways Freight, at your expense. Please make sure correct paperwork is on your shipment and it is clearly marked with correct shipper name and information.
Helpful Hints for Shipping
- Make sure your shipper is aware of your booth # as well as the delivery and pick-up schedule, in particular the driver check in time during move out.
- Check with your International Shipper and/or Broker for Importation Guidelines & Duty.
- Remember to include your Company Name and Booth Number on all shipments.