There are several parking facilities surrounding the Show Piers. Private cars access the Show Piers on the Hudson by using the automobile ramp at 55th Street and 12th Avenue. All vehicles should follow signs for the NYC Passenger Ship Terminal parking. Please note that the height restriction is 8’6”.
Open rooftop parking is available at Pier 92 and the daily parking rate is $35. For additional information please call 212-246-5450.
- Lincoln Tunnel (from 95) - take 40th St. to 10th Ave. and a left on 55th St.
- George Washington Bridge - From NY Side take Rt. 9A, Henry Hudson Parkway south/downtown. Proceed south on Henry Hudson Pkwy to last exit at 56th St., stay right for thru traffic. Passenger Ship Terminal is 1 block ahead on right. Paid parking on roof. Rt. 80 or Palisades Parkway - to George Washington Bridge to NY side and follow directions for Henry Hudson Parkway. Proceed south on Henry Hudson Pkwy to last exit, at 56th St, stay right. Passenger Ship Terminal is 1 block ahead on right.
- Garden State Parkway - To exit 153 or N.J. Turnpike to Exit 16E (better). Then Rt. 3 E to Lincoln Tunnel, follow signs for Lincoln Tunnel. Exit tunnel and make left turn, travel north on 10th Ave., and left onto 55th St. Cross 12th Ave. and follow signs to Passenger Ship Terminal. Drive up the Ramp. Paid parking is on the roof.
- Holland Tunnel - follow signs for "Uptown" right on Hudson, left on Canal. Proceed four blocks to West St. and turn right. West St. becomes 12th Ave. Follow "Thru Traffic" signs. Continue north on 12th Ave. and follow signs to Passenger Ship Terminal. (Left at 55th St.)
- Queens Midtown Tunnel - when exiting bear right to 34th St. Go west on 34th to 12th Ave. Make right turn, go north to 55th St., make a left at 55th St. and follow signs to Terminals.
- Triborough Bridge - Follow signs to "Manhattan" and FDR Drive South. Take FDR S to 53rd St. Exit. Take 53rd St. crosstown to 11th Ave. Turn right, go two blocks (55th St.).
TRUCKS/ COMMERCIAL TRAFFIC
Lincoln Tunnel (from 95) take 40th St. to 10th Ave North to 55th St. George Washington Bridge to Amsterdam Ave/178th St exit. Continue ahead on 178th st to Broadway, turn right onto Broadway and drive south to 55th St. Turn right and continue to 12th Ave. Cross 12th.
Truck/Commercial Restrictions (9/04)
Up to date restrictions are available from the Port Authority website www.panynj.gov
VEHICULAR RESTRICTIONS AT HOLLAND TUNNEL
- As a result of the latest federal warning, commercial vehicles are prohibited from entering New York City via the Holland Tunnel. Commercial vehicles are encouraged to use the Lincoln Tunnel and George Washington Bridge as alternatives.
- Commercial vehicles in classes 1, 2 and 3 (two and three-axle single-unit trucks) are permitted to travel IN A WESTBOUND DIRECTION (TO NEW JERSEY) at all times.
- The ban on tractor-trailers and larger trucks in classes 4, 5 and 6 (four, five and six-axle trucks) remains in effect IN BOTH DIRECTIONS at all times.
- The ban on trailers and towed vehicles remains in effect IN BOTH DIRECTIONS at all times.
8th Ave Subway C or E trains to 50th Street. Take the M50 Bus at 49th St. & 8th Ave. to 12th Ave. and 49th St. A, B, C, D, 1 or 9 trains to Columbus Circle and walk west to 12th Avenue or take the cross town M59 at 57th St. to 12th Avenue.
Subway and Bus Information: (718)330.1234
For maps and additional information please visit Pier 92/94 website.